During this critical time, we realize the absolute importance of continued learning in ways that do not put our students at risk. Normally there are companies licensed to professionally produce audio and video recordings of our titles; under the current circumstances, time does not permit professional production to take place.
For this reason, Lee & Low is granting permission to allow educators to do a virtual recording or videotaping of our titles for non-commercial purposes only. Here are our guidelines for reading Lee & Low titles online during this time:
• Please note at the beginning of your recording that you are reading with permission from Lee & Low Books.
• Recordings should only be posted/shared on closed platforms such as a private YouTube channel or password-protected school platform.
• Story time or read-aloud events featuring our books may be streamed live through platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube Live. However, please make sure recordings of these events do not remain in your archives for more than 24 hours after the event has concluded.
• Please tag @LEEandLOW when discussing any recordings featuring our books on social media
• Reporting: Please use this form to notify us when you post a stream or recording using our books.
By posting a reading, you agree to the above terms which are in effect until June 30, 2020. For any additional questions, please email hehrlich[at]leeandlow.com