It’s Black History Month, and that means another giveaway from Lee & Low Books! We’re giving away three sets of three books featuring African Americans, and the contest will run through February 28, 2011.
But wait. Doesn’t that mean that the winners won’t get their books until after Black History Month?
Yes! We think Black History Month is important, but black history is part of American History, and shouldn’t get relegated to one month out of the year. So enter below to win three great books to read all year round!
Here’s how it works:
- You must enter the contest by midnight, February 28th, 2011. There are five ways to enter:
- Tweet/ReTweet about the contest on Twitter (make sure you include @LEEandLOW).
- Comment on this post, telling us your favorite Black History reads or how you’d use the books below.
- ‘Like’ the Lee & Low page on Facebook (let us know in the comments)
- Subscribe to this blog (let us know in the comments). If you’re already subscribed, just post a comment telling us.
- Post about the contest on your own blog (if you’re not hosted by WordPress, make sure you tell us in comments).
You get one entry per action – do all of the above and you’ll have five chances to win! At the end of February we’ll randomly select three winners, so be sure to leave us with a way to contact you.
Here are some of the books you could win:
Side note: our comments are moderated, so don’t worry if yours doesn’t appear immediately.