In addition to giving away signed copies of Janna and the Kings on the main site, we’re giving away three sets of six books each on this here blog at the end of February. Why a Black History Month giveaway at the end of February? Because Black History is still worth teaching all year long!
Here’s how it works:
- You enter the contest by midnight, February 28th, 2010. There are four ways to enter:
- Tweet/ReTweet it on Twitter (make sure you include @LEEandLOW).
- Comment on this post, telling us your favorite Black History Reads or why you want to read these books.
- Subscribe to this blog (make sure you tell us in comments, so we know it’s you).
- Post about this on your own blog (if you’re not hosted by WordPress, make sure you tell us in comments).
You get one entry per action—do all of the above and you have four chances to win.
- We randomly pick three winners.
- We send each winner one of the three sets of books, shown below.
- The winners use these awesome Black History books all year round.
And now, the books! Click on a cover to learn more about the book.
Good luck! (Side note: all comments are moderated, so don’t worry if yours doesn’t immediately appear)
No purchase necessary. Open to residents of the United States or US Territories only, and we will only ship books to US/US Territory addresses. There will be no substitution of prizes and no cash awarded in lieu of merchandise. Employees of LEE & LOW BOOKS, Inc., and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the contest. All federal, state, and local laws and restrictions apply. Offer void where prohibited, or otherwise restricted under federal, state, or local laws, rules or regulations.