Thank you to everyone who joined us this week for our webinar, 2018 Diverse Summer Reading. If you missed it live (or just want to watch again), here is a recording of the webinar:
Click here for the link to the downloadable PDF of the 2018 Diverse Summer Reading List.
Click on the collections below to browse and purchase books from each section of our Summer Reading List:
- Summer Reading Collection Grades PreK-2
- Summer Reading Collection Grades 3-5
- Summer Reading Collection Grades 6-8
Check out the books highlighted in our Summer Reading webinar to learn more and see their Teacher’s Guides if available:
- The Perfect Gift
- Summer Sun Risin’
- The Story of Car Engineer Soichiro Honda
- There’s No Base Like Home
- I Am Alfonso Jones
- Under the Mesquite
- Bilingual English/Spanish and Dual Language books for ELL students
Here are some resources and organizations where you can learn more about summer reading:
What’s your favorite diverse summer reading book?