It’s hard to believe that the ALA Annual Conference is just around the corner, but we’re looking forward to a fun-filled weekend in Las Vegas! We have an exciting signing schedule, which you can check out below:
SATURDAY, JUNE 28
- 10:00 am – 10:40 am: Don Tate (It Jes’ Happened)
- 11:00 am – 11:40 am: Glenda Armand (Love Twelve Miles Long)
- 12:00 pm – 12:40 pm: Frank Morrison (Little Melba and Her Big Trombone)
- 1:00 pm – 1:40 pm: René Colato Lainez (From North to South/ Del Norte al Sur)
- 2:00 pm – 2:40 pm: Karen Sandler (The Tankborn trilogy)
- 3:00 pm – 3:40 pm: Mira Reisberg (Uncle Nacho’s Hat)
SUNDAY, JUNE 29
- 10:00 am – 10:40 am: John Parra (Gracias ~ Thanks)
- 11:00 am – 11:40 am: Susan L. Roth and Cindy Trumbore (Parrots Over Puerto Rico)
- 2:00 pm – 2:40 pm: Emily Jiang (Summoning the Phoenix)
MONDAY, JUNE 30
- 10:00 am – 10:40 am: Susan L. Roth and Cindy Trumbore (Parrots Over Puerto Rico)
We’ll be at Booth 626 and we look forward to meeting many of you! We hope you can also join us on Sunday from 3:30-4:00 pm for our Book Buzz conversation on diversity: “Moving the Needle: Diversity in Children’s Books and How to Make a Difference.”
3 thoughts on “2014 ALA Signing Schedule”
If we cannot make it to the ALA this year, but would love a signed book (or several actually) is that possible?
We don’t usually sell signed books outside of the conference, but if you email email@example.com with what you’re looking for, we can see if we are able to get some signed copies for you.
Comments are closed.